Live prediction on Lillestrøm vs Odds

MATCH DETAILS:
Location: Lillestrøm, Åråsen stadion
Upcoming Information:Norwegian Eliteserien 19.05.2019
Competition: Odds – Lillestrøm live

When/Date: 19.05.2019
Time: 12:00 pm
Repeat:Live

Lillestrøm


Prediction (the most likely score): 1:1



How to Watch and Bet Lillestrøm SK vs Odds live stream Norwegian Eliteserien?
BettingPartners and Sky Sports, Bet air, CBS, HD4 ,Fox Network

Probability of winning

Lillestrøm 34.09%Draw 28.17%Odds 37.73%


Lillestrøm AND Odds LAST MATCHES

Last Teams Results

16.05.19 Mjøndalen IF – Lillestrøm SK2:2
11.05.19 Lillestrøm SK – Rosenborg BK – 1:1
05.05.19 Bodø/Glimt – Lillestrøm SK4:0
01.05.19 Gjelleråsen IF – Lillestrøm SK1:3
28.04.19 Lillestrøm SK – FK Haugesund – 1:0
16.05.19 Odds BK – Ranheim – 1:0
12.05.19 Tromsø IL – Odds BK1:2
05.05.19 Odds BK – Strømsgodset IF – 2:1
02.05.19 Storms BK – Odds BK2:7
29.04.19 Vålerenga Fotball – Odds BK1:0

STANDINGS

Norwegian Eliteserien Standings

Team

PlWDLPts
1Molde961220:919
2Odd861112:619
3Bodo/Glimt852118:1117
4Valerenga952217:1017
5Kristiansund951311:1016
6Viking842212:814
7Brann942312:1114
8Haugesund832312:811
9Mjondalen823312:149
10Lillestrom82337:129
11Sarpsborg 0881436:87
12Ranheim82159:147
13Stabaek82156:137
14Stromsgodset81349:136
15Rosenborg81344:126
16Tromso81167:154