Stabæk vs Odds live predictions

MATCH DETAILS:
Location: Bærum, Telenor Arena
Upcoming Information:Norwegian Eliteserien 27.10.2019
Competition: Stabæk vs Odds live

When/Date: 27.10.2019
Time: 1:00 pm
Repeat:Live

Stabæk


Prediction (the most likely score): 1:1



How to Watch and Bet Stabæk v Odds live stream Norwegian Eliteserien?
BettingPartners and Sky Sports, Bet air, CBS, HD4 ,Fox Network

Probability of winning

Stabæk 34.28% Draw 27.61% Odds 38.11%


Stabæk AND Odds LAST MATCHES

Last Teams Results

19.10.19 Vålerenga Fotball – Stabæk Fotball0:2
06.10.19 Stabæk Fotball – Viking FK – 0:0
29.09.19 Sarpsborg 08 – Stabæk Fotball0:0
23.09.19 Stabæk Fotball – Molde FK – 1:2
15.09.19 Bodø/Glimt – Stabæk Fotball3:3
20.10.19 Ranheim – Odds BK4:1
05.10.19 Odds BK – Vålerenga Fotball – 1:1
29.09.19 Strømsgodset IF – Odds BK2:3
26.09.19 KFUM-Kameratene Oslo – Odds BK2:5
22.09.19 Odds BK – Sarpsborg 08 – 3:0

STANDINGS

Norwegian Eliteserien Standings

Team

Pl W D L Pts
1 Molde 25 17 5 3 57:24 56
2 Bodo/Glimt 25 14 7 4 54:34 49
3 Odd 25 13 6 6 39:32 45
4 Rosenborg 25 11 8 6 39:31 41
5 Viking 25 11 7 7 43:34 40
6 Brann 25 9 9 7 29:24 36
7 Kristiansund 25 9 8 8 32:32 35
8 Haugesund 25 7 10 8 34:31 31
9 Valerenga 26 7 9 10 36:39 30
10 Stabaek 25 7 8 10 28:32 29
11 Lillestrom 26 7 8 11 30:39 29
12 Tromso 25 7 4 14 31:50 25
13 Sarpsborg 08 25 4 12 9 26:33 24
14 Ranheim 25 6 6 13 29:42 24
15 Stromsgodset 25 6 6 13 28:44 24
16 Mjondalen 25 4 11 10 30:44 23