Levanger – Odds 2 Betting Tips & Predictions

MATCH DETAILS:
Location:
Upcoming Information:Norwegian Division 2 – Group 2 04.08.2021
Competition: Odds 2 vs Levanger live

When/Date: 04.08.2021
Time: 10:00 am
Repeat:Live

Levanger




How to Watch and Bet Levanger vs Odds 2 live stream Norwegian Division 2 – Group 2?
BettingPartners and Sky Sports, Bet air, CBS, HD4 ,Fox Network

Probability of winning

Levanger 53.27% Draw 23.36% Odds 2 23.36%


Levanger AND Odds 2 LAST MATCHES

Last Teams Results

01.08.21 Levanger FK – Ranheim IL – 0:2
28.07.21 Kjelsås – Levanger FK0:1
24.07.21 Kolstad FC – Levanger FK0:5
21.07.21 Levanger FK – Skeid Fotball – 1:2
17.07.21 Vard Haugesund – Levanger FK3:1
29.07.21 Odds 2 – Nardo – 2:1
22.07.21 Øygarden FK – Odds 21:0
18.07.21 Odds 2 – Sotra SK – 2:1
12.07.21 Egersunds – Odds 21:2
08.07.21 Odds 2 – Flekkerøy – 0:0

STANDINGS

Norwegian Division 2 – Group 2 Standings

Team

Pl W D L Pts
1 Skeid 9 7 0 2 17:6 21
2 Arendal 9 6 2 1 17:10 20
3 V. Haugesund 9 5 3 1 16:7 18
4 Egersunds 9 5 1 3 19:9 16
5 Levanger 9 5 0 4 28:19 15
6 Odd 2 9 4 2 3 11:10 14
7 Oygarden 9 4 1 4 12:15 13
8 Notodden 9 4 0 5 18:16 12
9 Fram 9 3 2 4 12:17 11
10 Kjelsas 9 3 1 5 9:15 10
11 Sotra 9 3 1 5 10:18 10
12 Nardo 9 2 3 4 10:19 9
13 Flekkeroy 9 0 5 4 7:12 5
14 Rosenborg 2 9 1 1 7 8:21 4