Bet tips and live predictions on Rosenborg v Odds

MATCH DETAILS:
Location: Trondheim, Lerkendal stadion
Upcoming Information:Norwegian Eliteserien 10.04.2022
Competition: Odds v Rosenborg live

When/Date: 10.04.2022
Time: 12:00 pm
Repeat:Live

Rosenborg


Prediction (the most likely score): 2:1



How to Watch and Bet Rosenborg vs Odds live stream Norwegian Eliteserien?
BettingPartners and Sky Sports, Bet air, CBS, HD4 ,Fox Network

Probability of winning

Rosenborg 55.59% Draw 24.59% Odds 19.82%


Rosenborg AND Odds LAST MATCHES

Latest Results

03.04.22 Bodø/Glimt – Rosenborg BK2:2
25.03.22 Rosenborg BK – Raufoss Fotball – 0:3
20.03.22 Rosenborg BK – Tromsø IL – 1:2
11.03.22 Rosenborg BK – FK Haugesund – 0:0
04.03.22 Ranheim IL – Rosenborg BK3:0
03.04.22 Odds BK – Tromsø IL – 2:0
26.03.22 Odds BK – Sandefjord Fotball – 2:0
13.03.22 Molde FK – Odds BK3:2 ET
05.03.22 Strømsgodset IF – Odds BK2:3
27.02.22 Odds BK – Sarpsborg 08 – 2:0

STANDINGS

Norwegian Eliteserien Standings

Team

Pl W D L Pts
1 Sandefjord 1 1 0 0 3:1 3
2 Odd 1 1 0 0 2:0 3
3 Aalesund 1 1 0 0 1:0 3
4 Molde 1 1 0 0 1:0 3
5 Viking 1 1 0 0 1:0 3
6 Jerv 1 1 0 0 1:0 3
7 Ham-Kam 1 0 1 0 2:2 1
8 Rosenborg 1 0 1 0 2:2 1
9 Bodo/Glimt 1 0 1 0 2:2 1
10 Lillestrom 1 0 1 0 2:2 1
11 Stromsgodset 1 0 0 1 0:1 0
12 Valerenga 1 0 0 1 0:1 0
13 Sarpsborg 08 1 0 0 1 0:1 0
14 Kristiansund 1 0 0 1 0:1 0
15 Haugesund 1 0 0 1 1:3 0
16 Tromso 1 0 0 1 0:2 0

https://live2sport.com/rosenborg-odds-apr-10-2022-prediction-live-result/