Molde – Odds Prediction & Betting tips

MATCH DETAILS:
Location: Molde, Aker Stadion
Upcoming Information:Norwegian Eliteserien 11.05.2022
Competition: Molde vs Odds live

When/Date: 11.05.2022
Time: 1:00 pm
Repeat:Live

Molde


Prediction (the most likely score): 2:0



How to Watch and Bet Molde v Odds live stream Norwegian Eliteserien?
BettingPartners and Sky Sports, Bet air, CBS, HD4 ,Fox Network

Probability of winning

Molde 69.1% Draw 17.12% Odds 13.79%


Molde AND Odds LAST MATCHES

Latest Results

01.05.22 Molde FK – Bodø/Glimt – 1:0
24.04.22 Rosenborg BK – Molde FK0:0
18.04.22 Molde FK – Lillestrøm SK – 1:2
10.04.22 Strømsgodset IF – Molde FK1:3
06.04.22 Molde FK – Strømsgodset IF – 3:0
29.04.22 Fredrikstad FK – Odds BK0:2
23.04.22 Odds BK – Aalesunds FK – 2:3
18.04.22 Odds BK – Viking Stavanger FK – 2:1
10.04.22 Rosenborg BK – Odds BK1:0
03.04.22 Odds BK – Tromsø IL – 2:0

STANDINGS

Norwegian Eliteserien Standings

Team

Pl W D L Pts
1 Lillestrom 5 4 1 0 11:3 13
2 Viking 5 4 0 1 10:3 12
3 Bodo/Glimt 4 2 1 1 9:6 7
4 Sarpsborg 08 4 2 1 1 9:6 7
5 Molde 4 2 1 1 5:3 7
6 Aalesund 5 2 1 2 6:7 7
7 Sandefjord 4 2 0 2 9:6 6
8 Odd 4 2 0 2 6:5 6
9 Rosenborg 4 1 3 0 4:3 6
10 Valerenga 4 2 0 2 4:7 6
11 Jerv 4 2 0 2 2:5 6
12 Ham-Kam 4 1 2 1 8:6 5
13 Tromso 4 1 1 2 6:10 4
14 Stromsgodset 4 1 0 3 2:9 3
15 Kristiansund 4 0 1 3 4:7 1
16 Haugesund 5 0 0 5 3:12 0

https://donnael.com/Soccer.php/Molde/Odds/124513/